In addition to the opportunity to network and exchange knowledge and ideas with your colleagues in the technology Law field, membership benefits include:
- Two annual conferences with a discounted fee for members
- Bi-weekly CAN-TECH Law Newsletter in English and a monthly French Newslettter
- Quarterly roundtable sessions by teleconference on topical technology Law issues
- The opportunity to participate on a series of Forums on Privacy, Outsourcing, Digital Commerce and Internet Law, IT Litigation and more
To complete your new membership in the Association, please go to our secure online registration form. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If you do not wish to pay by credit card, please print, fill out and mail our membership form [pdf], along with your payment.
2018 CAN-TECH Law Fees:
$475 + HST or GST
- In-house Counsel/Government/Sole Practitioner
$325 + HST or GST
$50 + HST or GST
- New member Fee
$100 + HST or GST
(This fee is applicable to anyone who has not been a member of CAN-TECH Law in the past 3 years.)
- NEW! Young Lawyers/Non Lawyers
$200 + HST or GST
(This fee is applicable to lawyers who have been in practice 5 years or less, or non-lawyers.)
Please Note: Annual Membership with CAN-TECH is non-refundable and non-transferable. Membership is effective from December 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Last updated December 3, 2017.