Digital Transformation: Understanding and Managing the Legal Risks
CAN-TECH Law Association's 2020 Spring Conference video series are now available for viewing on our website.
Members can access these videos for free by logging in and visiting our Resource page.
Non-Members can purchase videos by clicking on the "Purchase Videos" text below.
The purchase price for each video is $40 CDN. We offer a 20% discount if you purchase all six videos together.
Each video is one hour in length.
- Digital Transformation: Lessons Learned and Key Insights from the Banks
- Digital Transformation of In-house Legal Departments
- Drafting Contracts in Digital Transformation Projects: Examining and Dissecting Tricky Clauses
- Ethical Decisions in Digital Transformation and the Lawyer’s Professional Obligations
- How to Gain Access to New Technology: Key Legal Strategies and Considerations
- Key Privacy and Cybersecurity Issues You Need to Be Aware of in Digital Transformation
- Purchase Videos (Non-Members)
Elisabeth Demone, Vice President, Chief Legal Officer & Secretary at Symcor
David Feldman, Partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Digital transformation is now not only a common commercial trend, but an absolute necessity for most companies and organizations to remain vital. New technologies such as AI, blockchain, Internet of Things and data analytics are being used to develop transformative tech tools that make process and interactions better, faster and cheaper. DT is creating promising opportunities for business enterprises, including new business models, new forms of competition and new products and services. But along with all of these exciting new changes come many legal risks that companies must be well prepared to navigate.
Join our panels of industry experts and technology lawyers currently immersed in these issues to gain their insights on the developing legal issues involved in digital transitions. You will learn from their experience about best practices for IP protection, data security, contract design, and compliance with relevant regulation.
You may choose to attend the entire series for a thorough understanding of the legal issues surrounding Digital Transformation or select individual sessions. Register now to ensure you have the latest knowledge and strategies to help your clients moving quickly and safely through their digital transformation.