EXTENDED! Join before January 21, 2022 and save up to $75 on CAN-TECH Memberships!
- $350 - $75 + HST or GST - Practising Lawyer (Lawyers in practice 5 years or more)
- $175 - $25 + HST or GST - Practising Lawyer (Lawyers in practice less than 5 years)
- $225 - $50 + HST or GST - In-house Counsel/Government/Sole Practitioner/Non-Lawyer
- $50 + HST or GST - Student
CAN-TECH Members receive:
- Discounts on CAN-TECH conferences, accredited for CPD
- Free attendance to most CAN-TECH events, accredited for CPD
- Access to members-only content, resources that include all articles and conference content and video
- Networking opportunities with members of the IT bar nationwide
- Member directory
- Volunteer opportunities with our active committees:
- Women in Tech Law
- Spring Conference Planning Committee
- Fall Conference Planning Committee
- Privacy, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Identity, Cybersecurity, FinTech
CAN-TECH provides you with opportunities to sharpen your practice, network and grow professionally, as well as access exclusive content to stay on top of the latest developments in national and global technology law.
CAN-TECH is the only national legal association that is dedicated to all aspects of technology law and includes members from all areas of practice – large firms, small and solo practices, corporate counsel, government, academia and students.