2021 CAN-TECH LAW Annual Conference
As the way we use and regulate technology evolves, so are the myriad of legal developments you need to keep top of mind
The 2021 CAN-TECH LAW Annual Conference is the leading source technology lawyers depend on for the most significant and trending developments in Canadian and international technology law. Acquire expert insights, engage in thought-provoking discussions and discover creative solutions to current technology-related legal challenges. You will also be able to interact with our panelists and your technology law peers via our online networking features.
Get the answers you need to the latest and most critical technology law topics, including:
- Managing risks arising from the expanding use of digital identification technologies
- How technology-facilitated gender based violence is impacting women and potential legal solutions
- Changes in all areas of intellectual property and the implications for technology transactions
- Real-world applications of, and legal issues related to, blockchain and non-fungible tokens
- Practical considerations for drafting and negotiating digital interaction agreements and risk allocation
- Update on the new Standard Contractual Clauses and the risks for failure to comply with international data transfer rules
- Recent legal developments related to privacy, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence
- Choose your ticket type below
- Click the blue button or "create new account"
- Enter your contact details
- Enter payment information
- Check your inbox for a receipt and a link to RSVP to the virtual conference