2020 CAN-TECH LAW Annual Conference
Technology is now essential for your clients to endure …
and so are the ever expanding legal issues you need to grasp
Can-Tech Law’s 24th Annual Conference is the leading source technology lawyers depend on for the most significant and trending developments in Canadian and international technology law. Acquire expert insights, engage in thought provoking discussions and discover creative solutions to today’s technology related legal challenges. As well, you will be able to connect with our panelists and your technology law peers via our online networking features.
Get the answers you need to the most critical technology law topics including:
- Identifying the legal aspects of technological COVID-19 responses
- Understanding the proposed framework for digital identity
- Advising on financing and startups in the current environment
- Learn the latest legal developments related to privacy, cybersecurity, video games and artificial intelligence
- Working from home and its impact on diversity
Participate in plenaries and the online version of our signature breakout panels where you can learn from our panelists and contribute to and learn from engaging discussions with your peers. Register soon to expand your expertise and your continued success!
Please note we have lowered pricing this year due to the impact of COVID on everyone.
Choose your conference package below.
|$350.00 + HST||CAN-TECH Member|
|$495.00 + HST||Non-member|
|$75.00 + HST||Articling student|
|$75.00 + HST||Student|
2021 Membership and Renewal: receive a $75 discount on becoming a member or membership renewal if done prior to 31 December, 2020. Special membership rates in effect until 31 December, 2020.
|Practising Lawyer (Attorneys in practice 5 years or more)
- normal price is $350 per year
|Practising Lawyer (Attorneys in practice less than 5 years)
- normal price is $175 per year
|In-house Counsel/Government/Sole Practitioner/Non-Lawyer
- normal price is $200 per year
*Substitutions and refunds available until Oct 28, 2020 - a refund charge of $25 will apply